As of Monday, May 4, 4-States Vision Express is Once Again Open With The Following Precautionary Measures in Place
A Message to our Patients:
With the ever-evolving situation in our country and world surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the doctors and administration at 4 States Vision Express wish to reassure our patients that we are doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Our staff is diligently adhering to CDC guidelines and other healthcare recommendations/protocols. Measures that we have currently enacted include:
1. Placing hand sanitizer at check-in/check-out counters.
2. Washing hands and disinfecting all patient stations and rooms between every patient.
3. Removal of reading materials from waiting areas to reduce the spread of germs.
4. We are limiting our physical greetings to ensure that we do not transmit germs between patients.
We ask our patients to help us and our community in this endeavor by also doing the following:
1. Using hand sanitizer at check-in/check-out points.
2. Temporarily limiting one visitor/guardian per patient at appointments. This includes if you are the guardian of a minor or the caregiver in assisting a patient. All other visitors and or family members we are asking to wait outside our facility, this is to try and limit large gatherings in our waiting rooms.
3. If you or any family member have traveled anywhere outside of the U.S. or the states of Washington, California, New York in the last 21 days, please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
4. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms including fever, cough or respiratory issues, etc., we ask that you please reschedule to a later date. Our staff will happily work with you to find a convenient reschedule date/time.
It’s important to recognize that there is no need for panic or fear. If you are experiencing no symptoms please keep all appointments as scheduled. We need to be a little more vigilant in hand-washing/sanitizing as we try to protect ourselves as well as each other.
As always, we are here to serve our patients with the highest quality of health care/eye care possible and we believe these measure will continue to allow us to do just that.
Dr. Kevin Gardner
Comprehensive eye exam includes visual acuity, keratometry, refraction, focus, teaming, movement, overall health, additional tests if necessary. Eye doctor in Joplin, Mo.